10x10 Kitchen Cabinets
- Shaker Antique White10x10 Kitchen Starting$6,718.69$2,138.18
- Shaker Dove10x10 Kitchen Starting$6,718.69$2,138.18
- Shaker Grey10x10 Kitchen Starting$6,718.69$2,138.18
- Shaker White10x10 Kitchen Starting$6,388.06$2,032.95
- Shaker Cinder10x10 Kitchen Starting$5,381.75$1,941.03
- Aria Blue10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,085.92$2,782.52
- Avalon10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,723.90$3,357.74
- Charlton10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,798.41$3,424.98
- Dove White Shaker10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,615.44$3,259.98
- Ebony Shaker10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,723.90$3,357.74
- Smoky Gray10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,798.41$3,424.98
- Newport10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,798.41$3,424.98
- Perla10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,798.41$3,424.98
- Soda10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,723.90$3,357.74
- Sterling10x10 Kitchen Starting$3,723.90$3,357.74
- Torrance White10x10 Kitchen Starting$7,045.20$2,242.07
DIY’ers and contractors—are you installing new cabinets in your home or remodel? Are you wanting to save time and money on your project but still want a quality product that is just as beautiful as a custom kitchen with top of the line features such as solid wood boxes/drawers, dove-tailing, and soft-close doors and drawer glides? —then a “RTA” (ready-to-assemble) cabinet is a perfect choice for you! Our RTA cabinets are budget-friendly and can be shipped directly to your home or job site! We have several color/style choices and many accessory options to make your kitchen or bath the perfect functional space to fit your needs. We have items such as wine racks, plate racks, corbels, crown moldings, and decorative base trim just to name a few! Our cabinets are offered in 3-inch increments, beginning with 9-inch options up to 60” for some cabinets.
RTA cabinets must be assembled and installed, but the process is not difficult if you are handy with a simple hammer and screwdriver/drill. Most RTA cabinets come complete with everything in the box including hinges, screws, slides, and supports for the drawer glides. Many people go a step further and add a bit of wood glue for additional soundness and stability. Our cabinets doors and boxes are pre-drilled to assist in the assembly process. There are many instructional videos/instructions available on our site, as well as on other popular social media outlets.
If you are on a budget, or just want to save money to achieve your dream space—RTA cabinets are your best choice! Custom cabinets can get very expensive and are typically double or even triple the price of an RTA style cabinet. Baxter Cabinet is committed to the best customer service so feel free to call with design help, assembly questions, or pricing information.